A heated towel and drying rack is not going to add a noticeable monthly expense. "Back home, most people have one or two running in their house 24 hours a day," Heaslip explains. "They turn them off when they go away for more than a couple of days - that's it. They are designed to run non-stop and use less power than a regular light bulb."
WARMRAILS' Products: :
• Dry & warm towels, clothing, blankets, etc.
• Use less power than an average light bulb running on 110v
• Reduce laundry & drying
• Are very safe (Filatherm dry element), containing no oils or liquids
• Heat up quickly & are maintenance free
• Help eliminate smells & keep bathrooms mildew free
• Chrome & Satin Nickel Finish
• Portable free standing
• Minimal assembly, all hardware and instructions included
• Plugs into standard electrical outlet
• Illuminated on/off switch
• 24.25" w x 39" h x 13.75" d
• 7' power cord, entry on right side
• Filatherm dry element, 105 watt rating, 120v AC
• UL and CUL Listed
More Product Information & Installation Guides
Chrome or Satin Nickel Finish
IN STOCK - Usually ships within 1-2 business days
Enter Coupon Code color="#FF0000">WARM12 When Checking Out for a Special 5% DISCOUNT!