TO RETURN A PRODUCT PLEASE READ OUR RETURN POLICY BELOW
Then call our customer service number or fill out the form below
TOLL FREE: 1-800-707-5033
Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern
1. Manufacturers re-stocking fees will apply" re-stocking fees vary from 15% to 35% + return shipping costs.
We at GrabBarSpecialists.com hope every product you purchase meets or exceeds your expectations, but fully understand that is not always possible. We will gladly accept all new returns with original packaging within 30 days of delivery. Items received damaged must be reported immediately within 48 hrs. and returned within 30 days.
2. Items that have been installed cannot be returned. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Items are returnable only within 30 days of purchase. Before returning an item, please please fill out the above form to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (R.M.A. #).
4. Returns will not be accepted without an R.M.A. #. In order to receive the R.M.A. #, please complete this form, and include a copy of the original invoice in the return package. All returned must have the R.M.A. # clearly visible on the outside of the package. Shipping charges are non refundable. Items must be returned within 15 days after the R.M.A. # has been issued.
5. Returns sent back without a R.M.A. # written clearly on the outside of the box will be refused at the customer's expense.
6. All returns must be properly packed and shipped insured. Do not tape or deface the original packaging of the product. The customer assumes responsibility for the product until received at our facility.
7. All returns have to be processed and inspected in our warehouse before an exchange/credit can be issued. The returns/exchange process typically takes approximately 15 days. Items found to be damaged through misuse, abuse, or negligence are not eligible for return.
Cancellations: Cancel or change an order by contacting our Customer Care Department at TOLL FREE: 1.800.707.5033 . Phone or e-mail messages requesting an order be changed or canceled received after business hours will be addressed the following business day.
Credit Card orders must be canceled the day they were placed, before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Merchant fees for Credit Card cancellations will be deducted from the refund. Merchant Transaction fees are as follows:
Orders canceled after they've shipped will be treated as a return. Shipping and all associated costs will be deducted from refund.
Any order refused at delivery (without prior arrangement and approval of a Customer Care Specialist) will be treated as a return. Shipping and all associated costs including manufacturer's restock fees will be deducted from refund.
Custom/Made to Order Products: Manufacturer's restock fees will be deducted from refunds for all made-to-order items with custom fabric, options, upgrades or other modifications after manufacturing has begun if cancelled refused or returned.